You can call us on 0161 738 0001 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. We are closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. Alternatively you can email us any time, day or night. We aim to answer all emails within a few hours, but please bear with us at weekends and Bank Holidays.
How information is collected and stored
We will collect information from you when you register on our website, when you phone us or when you write to us. Information we hold will include your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address and any medical information on your prescription. We only use the information you give us to process orders and provide after sales service.
We treat all information in the strictest of confidence. Any details we receive via our website is stored on our secure server. All payment details are encrypted using Sage Pay. And, we won’t show your details to a third-party.
You have a right to access any information we hold about you. You can contact us in writing with your request providing enough details about yourself to be identified. There may be a fee of £10.00 to cover our administration costs.
Cookies are very small pieces of data that we store on your hard drive or browser when you navigate our website. There are different types of cookie that we use, these are:
> Session Cookies
Session cookies are placed on your computer only when you are using our website making it easier for you to move around the different pages. They are removed automatically about 30 minutes after you leave
> Script Generated Cookies.
Script generated cookies are placed on your hard drive when you enter any Members Only area of our website. This means that our website will remember that you’ve been there before. Script generated cookies stay on your hard drive until you remove them.
> Third-Party Cookies
Occasionally we may use third-parties to advertise on our website. These websites will have their own cookies that we have no control over. You can block cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser. However, we don’t recommend that you do this if you intend to purchase glasses from our website. You might find that you don’t have access to all the parts of the website required.
To order from My Glasses Club you first need to choose a pair of frames from our collections. Once you are happy with your frames click 'Buy'. At the checkout you simply enter your details, add a prescription (or send it later) and choose any lens extras. We will then delivery your new glasses to your doorstep as soon as possible.
Terms & conditions
We really hate terms and conditions, to us they seem like crafty rules to catch people out. So we didn't want to have a big lengthy document, instead we opted for a few which we'll list below:
- You must be over 16 to order from our website.
- You must not be registered blind or partially sighted to order from our website.
- You must have a written prescription that is less than 2 years old, or less than 1 year if you are over 70, Diabetic or are over 40 and have a family history of Glaucoma.
- When entering your prescription ensure it is correctly inputted on our website to avoid glazing errors.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate.
- If you are unhappy with your order you can return it within 365 days for a full refund providing it is in the original condition you received it.
- If you refuse to return a home trial we may charge your card for the full amount of the glasses.
- If your home trial does not arrive or your order is damaged you must inform us immediately.